5 Cafes in Ashland You Must Try
While you’re visiting Ashland there are a handful of cafes we recommend you try!
1. Hither Coffee and Goods: Hither is more than just a place to get a cup of coffee. The airy, welcoming atmosphere invites guests to sit and stay awhile. Explore the unique gifts and items created by local artisans that are for sale in the shop. Hither offers a wide range of food items to enjoy, from a delicious burger to the standard café pastries, you will love the locally sourced ingredients found in each dish. If you’re not in the mood for coffee, Hither is the only shop in the Rogue Valley that specializes in Natural Wine (a wine that is naturally fermented without any manipulation or additives).
2. Pony Espresso: One of the first drive-thru coffeehouses in Southern Oregon, Pony Espresso has made itself a staple in the region. The Ashland location is the second site established in 2015 right the heart of town and has quickly grown to become an integral part of the community. Offer guests coffee, food and wine, its relaxed environment is the perfect stop to rest and refuel while exploring Ashland’s offerings.
3. Mix Bakeshop: If you’re on the hunt for a more traditional, French inspired café in Ashland, you’ll love Mix Bakeshop. Indulge in decadent pastries made on site while you sip direct-trade coffee. The open kitchen concept provides guests a behind-the-scenes look at the bakers creating their delicious masterpieces, inviting visitors to ask questions and learn more about the products.
4. Remix Coffee Bar: Remix Coffee Bar it the sister shop to the Mix Bakeshop. While you won’t find bakers working their magic here, you can enjoy the same espresso and treats. Beyond the espresso and treats you would find at the Mix Bakeshop, Remix also offers hand-poured coffee, drinks on tap and a variety of ice cream treats to choose from.
5. Noble Coffee Roasters: What started as a simple mission to create great tasting coffee has developed into a passion for not only providing people with perfectly roasted, sustainably sourced coffee, but also enriching the lives of everyone involved in the process from the source to the final product. Stopping by for a cup of coffee at Noble Coffee Roasters is an experience you must have; you may leave with a new appreciation for the art of coffee roasting and new tricks for enjoying the best cup possible at home.
Depending on our mood and the atmosphere you enjoy, a stop at one of these cafes in Ashland will leave you feeling ready to take on the rest of your day. Want additional recommendations on where to visit while you stay in Ashland? Visit our blog regularly to see our latest posts, or ask us personally the next time you stay at Country Willows Inn.