One of the best parts about traveling is trying new foods and discovering where to eat locally. Country Willows Inn offers our guests a one-of-a-kind culinary experience, but here are some our favorite recommendations for other places to eat while you’re in Ashland!
Where to Eat in Ashland, Oregon
1. Hearsay. This is our favorite restaurant and top recommendation for where to eat in Ashland. Sitting down for a meal here is a must when you visit. Situated just below the Oregon Cabaret Theatre, Hearsay combines their own unique take on American fare and cocktails with an atmosphere reminiscent of the 1930s to create a warm, inviting space, which also includes a charming, secluded garden patio.
2. Cucina Biazzi. If you’re craving a delicious, authentic Italian meal for two, Cucina Biazzi is the place to go. This small cottage, turned intimate Italian restaurant, boasts a four-course menu of wonderful Italian cooking. Enjoy items such as lobster ravioli or capellini alla casa along with a delightful bottle of wine perfectly paired with your meal.
3. Harvey's Place. With an upscale pub atmosphere, this lively restaurant is the perfect spot to grab a bite for dinner. You won’t find typical pub fare here though. With items like croque monsieur and hand-carved steaks, your tastebuds will love the rich, well-thought-out flavor profiles.
4. The Brickroom. Serving lunch and dinner seven days a week, this relaxed restaurant is where Ashland comes to gather. It features an upscale take on classic sandwiches and salads, plus additional entrees for dinner. It also boasts an extensive cocktail and wine menu to go with their plates.
5. Sammich. Looking for a sandwich piled high with ingredients? Sammich is where you need to eat in Ashland! Their Chicago-style sandwiches are the perfect lunch option as you explore the town. There is no shortage of meats, which they smoke, brine and poach in-house, but they also offer a fabulous selection of vegetarian options and use only the highest-quality, locally-sourced ingredients.
6. Greenleaf Restaurant. Greenleaf is a casual, premier restaurant in Ashland featuring amazing Pacific Northwest cuisine. This restaurant is the perfect spot to take a break from shopping and exploring art galleries to enjoy lunch. Their menu features items from a salmon salad to heartier choices such as bacon-wrapped meatloaf. With seating inside and outside on a heated patio facing the creek, you’ll have a wonderful, relaxing dining experience here.Ashland is a culinary destination to be explored. From comfort foods to exclusive meals, there is something for everyone to enjoy. Memories are created over meals, and there are countless to be made at one of the unique establishments we have recommended. Wondering what to have for breakfast? Stay with us to enjoy our one-of-a-kind breakfast featuring a special fruit course followed by a memorable main dish. Book your next stay now!