Are you planning a trip to Ashland this summer? As you finalize the details of your stay, don’t forget to include a little time for shopping. Surprise loved ones back home with something they will adore or treat yourself to an item you can’t live without! Whether you enjoy going through unique boutiques or perusing the local bookstore, shopping in Ashland is full of opportunities to find one-of-a-kind items you can take back home.
Here are three boutique shops you must check out if you are on the search for unique items to wear or decorate the home with.
1. Heart And Hands Boutique: From dresses and wraps to jewelry and accessories, you’re sure to find elegant items for a special occasion at Heart And Hands Boutique.
2. The Crown Jewel: Are you looking for a special gift for a friend or an item for your home that will remind you of your time in Ashland for years to come? Look no further than The Crown Jewel.
3. Manzanita Home And Flowers: Not only will you find fresh-cut flowers and plants here, but Manzanita is also home to jewelry, handmade pottery, clay and metal sun sculptures, wall decor, placemats, table runners and Chilewich rugs.
Are you a foodie always on the lookout for new gadgets, interesting spices or tasty one-of-a-kind treats? Ashland has a few shops you will love to meander through.
1. Branson Chocolates: With many recipes reminiscent of the Ashland Fudge Co., chocolate lovers will adore the selection of sweets found here.
2. Ashland Culinarium: From cookware to tableware, Ashland Culinarium is full of unique and interesting culinary items.
3. Rogue Creamery: For nearly 90 years, Rogue Creamery has been creating delicious, quality cheese for people around the world to enjoy.
4. Spice And Tea: The Spice and Tea Exchange is a must for anyone who enjoys adding a little spice to their life with flavorful recipes, drinks and teas.
Avid readers will love spending time walking through the local bookstores, running their hands along the pages of books old and new.
1. Treehouse Books: Named one of the best bookstores in the nation by the New York Times, book lovers will enjoy getting lost in the magical atmosphere of this charming boutique store with an extensive selection of titles for children and youth.
2. Bloomsbury Ashland: This independent bookstore specializes in contemporary fiction, children’s books, young adult, local authors and includes a large Shakespeare and theater section.
3. Ashland Book Exchange: Are you looking for a classic or antiquarian title? Look no further than the Ashland Book Exchange. They have a wide selection of titles to choose from.
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy visiting one of Ashland’s shops dedicated to the beauty and splendor of the great outdoors.
1. Northwest Nature Shop: If you enjoy spending time outdoors, you’re sure to find something that will enhance your experience. From outdoor living to hiking, the Northwest Nature Shop has it all.
2. Ashland Greenhouses: Ashland Greenhouses is a gardener’s oasis. Explore the region’s beautiful plants and foliage the next time you’re in town.Ashland is full of unique and interesting stores; you’re sure to find a hidden treasure that fits exactly what you’re looking for. Are you ready to visit Country Willows Inn and enjoy some shopping? Book your stay now.