The Oregon Shakespeare Festival is an artistic legacy unlike any other. Each year, legions of people flock to Ashland to experience some of the greatest theatrical performances in the nation. 2018 was an incredible season, and 2019 looks to promise some of the most stellar performances yet. Read on for a comprehensive guide to the 2019 Oregon Shakespeare Festival calendar, along with local tips on how to enhance your trip.
Between tickets and lodging, a trip to OSF will add up. Save money on your 2019 season tickets by taking advantage of our Oregon Shakespeare Festival Package. This package includes discounted tickets to the OSF play of your choice, daily gourmet breakfast, and more.
Your Guide to the 2019 Oregon Shakespeare Festival Calendar
The 2019 Season
2019 looks to promise some of the best performances yet. This year, you can look forward to:
- As You Like It – March 1 through October 26
- Hairspray, The Broadway Musical – March 2 through October 27
- Mother Road – March 3 through October 26
- Cambodian Rock Band – March 6 through October 27
- Between Two Knees – April 3 through October 27
- Macbeth – May 28 through October 11
- Alice in Wonderland – May 29 through October 12
- All’s Well that Ends Well – May 30 through October 13
- Indecent – July 4 through October 27
- How to Catch Creation – July 23 through October 26
- La Comedia of Errors – June 29 through October 26
Enhance Your Experience at the OSF Green Show
The OSF Green Show is another brilliant way that Ashland celebrates the arts. This one-of-a-kind show operates from From June through October. The Green Show is absolutely free and open to all. Here, you will witness everything from dramatic dance performances to live jazz and more. This show runs six days a week from Tuesday through Sunday, with performances beginning at 6:45 p.m.
Helpful Information for Your Trip
- You may purchase tickets by visiting the OSF website’s box office page. If you are not a member of OSF, you will pay more for your tickets. However, guests at Country Willows B&B Inn can receive tickets at a discounted price. For more information, please contact us at (541) 488-1590.
- For first time visitors, it is also important to note that the Oregon Shakespeare Festival takes place in three different venues. Always double check your tickets for the correct venue to avoid missing your performance.
- Now that you know what to expect on the Oregon Shakespeare Festival calendar, it’s time to start planning your trip! Our complimentary Ashland, Oregon, Vacation Guide is our gift to you. Download your guide for recommendations on restaurants, wineries, and more.
Enjoy the Best of What Ashland Offers at Country Willows B&B Inn
You will find Country Willows B&B Inn situated on the edge of Ashland on five scenic acres of land. Our inn overlooks the Cascade and Siskiyou Mountain ranges and offers a unique combination of peacefulness and closeness to downtown. Many special amenities are included in our stay! Daily gourmet breakfast, year-round access to our outdoor heated pool, hiking trails, and complimentary evening refreshments are just a few perks.
Book The Cottage and retire to your own private patio for a lazy, sun-soaked nap before gearing up for a night at the Oregon Shakespeare Festival. This accommodation features one king bed, a private alcove area with a twin bed, and views of the surrounding meadow and orchard. If you are ready to plan your next vacation, check our availability and book your stay. We can’t wait to host you at Country Willows B&B Inn!