- An Early Morning Hike . . . Starting at the inn, amble your way up the meadow path to the irrigation canal trail and connect to the Ashland trail system (don’t miss the waterfall) and for the adventurous, the Pacific Crest trail! Scenic and energizing!
- A Late Afternoon Stroll in Lithia Park . . . With the sun setting behind the mountains, it’s glorious any season. Beautiful trees, the soothing sights and sounds of the creek, endless trails so close to downtown.
- Enjoy a Day of Rafting. . . Talk with one of our excellent local rafting guides at Noah’s River Adventures or Momentum River Expeditions, and enjoy an easy float basking in the sun or a wild ride on some white water!
- First Friday Art Walk . . . Held the first Friday of the month, don’t miss this wonderful opportunity to glimpse superb artisan craftsmanship. With featured artists in attendance, on-site demonstrations, and refreshments all housed in unique settings, you’ll revel in this night out on the town!
- Lithia Artisans’s Market . . . Held every weekend from Spring through Fall, this uniquely Ashland event finds favor with all seeking to bring home handcrafted jewelry, art, or clothing. Held along the banks of the creek behind the Plaza.
- The Ashland’s Grower’s Market . . . We don’t miss this one! Held every Tuesday Spring through Fall, this farmer’s market is a delight for the senses! Pick up some fresh organic fruit or veggies, bring home some Rogue Valley plants, jams or honey, and even enjoy lunch. A little bit of art as a bonus, too!
- Offstage at OSF . . . Expand your theatrical horizons! Free events at the Oregon Shakespeare Festival include the Green Show and Noon Talks . . . For the former, a lively and colorful dance and musical program held before the evening plays on the Elizabethan Stage, and an up close and personal dialogue with members of the OSF company for the latter.
- Land of the Lakes . . . And by that we mean, Crater Lake, of course, an easy drive and short day trip from the inn, but also Emigrant Lake (right here in Ashland) and Lake of the Woods, (midway between Emigrant and Crater). Spectacular vistas abound. We’ll give you a map to get you there and back in a circular route.
- Jacksonville and the Applegate area . . . Within a ½ hour of Ashland, drive past vast acres of pear orchards, scenic mountain vistas, and discover the quaint town of Jacksonville. With its unique shops, Britt Outdoor Musical Festival, local wineries, and home to our delicious coffee, The Good Bean, you’ll find lots to see and do. Ask us about several excellent new wine tours available to our guests!
- And for our 10th favorite activity . . . Relax! Perhaps the best reason you came to Country Willows. With that in mind, take advantage of numerous restful spots right here on the property including our Adirondack lawn chairs, poolside tables and chairs, double front porches, and other nooks you’ll be sure to discover.
For even more activities and attractions, download our free Vacation Guide to Ashland, OR and the surrounding area!